Friday 2 October 2015

Still Hung Up on You


You left me without reason, it could have been because of fear it sure wasnt because you stopped loving me. Like the day we met, your smile arose the greatest joy and happiness in me, this proved to be mutual feelings beyond recognition. The things that we did for one another was all in the cause of Love, the same love we have given up on. I am aware now that I can only be responsible for how I feel, mine to you can only count as influence because the decision always lies with you.

Distance could have been the enemy between us but the say "Love Conquers All" still prevails, or maybe it does in the heart of those who believe that love is patient, kind and everlasting. With you my wishes never changed, I still see you as the brightest light to a beautiful future, yes I know I wont be part of it but your success is more valuable.

Case in point could be that you never understood the words you said or you could have said them under circumstances of a happiest heart and the feeling of being loved. This does not make you dishonest and I draw no measure to how much I meant to you, truth is you know better.  Funny is that you were my bolt of  inspiration, your opinion was the most important and your voice was the sweetest sound that pushed me to be more lively.

Catherine you are the most beautiful and powerful being, you hold the most amazing gift and one is engraved in your attitude towards human life. You are by far the most respectful and peaceful I have met so far, your inner beauty makes unstoppable waves and strikes through like thunder.

 I Bless the Day I found You

No comments:

Post a Comment